Welcome to Career Services!
I want to take the opportunity to introduce you to the Career Services department and the resources available to you from day one of your educational experience. At Kaplan University, we offer you more than just an education. We prepare you to graduate with the training you need to become involved and accomplished in your chosen field. Your success is paramount to us, so we make certain that our department is readily available to assist you with individual career planning.
One of today’s biggest challenges is finding meaningful work that fits your needs. Resume building, networking, interviewing and job searching can be frustrating and time consuming. Why risk your valuable time on trial and error? The Career Services department can help you achieve your employment goals by matching your skills to specific employment needs. Let us help you do it right from the start.
Our Maryland Career Services Team:
301-766-3708 or email@example.com
301-766-3679 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-on-One Career Coaching: Do you need additional information regarding career options, salary expectations, and job growth in your field? Schedule an appointment with Shannon Cianelli or Kim Flannery for a career consult.
- Job Search Assistance: Do you need assistance with resumes, cover letters, networking, interviewing, and developing job leads? Schedule an appointment with your Career Services Manager for a one-on-one meeting.
- Practical Experience: Do you want the opportunity to get hands on experience in your field with an internship or voluntary work? Schedule an appointment with Kylie Johnson to start the process.
- Job Opportunities: Are you looking for part-time or full-time job opportunities? Check out the Job Leads page!
- Career Events: Do you want to be aware of Career Events on campus such as Career Fairs, Interview Days, and On Campus Recruiting events? Check this site for updates or contact Shannon Cianelli!
We look forward to assisting you with your career goals. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Shannon Cianelli, Director of Career Services