Job Location: Frederick, MD
Overview: This position is required to carry out security duties as directed by the client and Admiral security Services. The security officer is not a police officer and does not have any special powers of arrest.
Job duties for Security Officer include:
- Interacting, pursuant to the contract, with a variety of persons including client, visitors, employees and the general public
- Excellent customer service skills
- Providing building and premises security for the client
- Conducting patrols and security checks
- Responding to alarms as needed
- Interact with guests, the client and employees in a respectful and courteous manner
- Be alert to observe, correct and report fire and safety hazards
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in team environment with a partner officer
Site specific duties include:
- Basic computer and typing skills using Microsoft Office applications
- 32+ hours per week / full time schedule
- – schedule / 8 – 9 hour shifts (potential for a evening shift on a rotation basis)
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- Willing to raise and lower the American and company flags, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Admiral Security Services provides company issued uniforms at no cost to the candidate.
Additional training will be provided to obtain CPR, First Aid & AED certifications at no cost to the candidate.
Interested candidates can contact our Baltimore division office for additional information:
Admiral Security Services