Job Location: Frederick, MD
Overview: This position is required to carry out security duties as directed by the client and Admiral security Services. The security officer is not a police officer and does not have any special powers of arrest.
Job duties for Security Officer include:
- Interacting, pursuant to the contract, with a variety of persons including client, visitors, employees and the general public
- Excellent customer service skills
- Providing building and premises security for the client
- Conducting patrols and security checks
- Responding to alarms as needed
- Interact with guests, the client and employees in a respectful and courteous manner
- Be alert to observe, correct and report fire and safety hazards
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in team environment with a partner officer
Site specific duties include:
- Basic computer and typing skills using Microsoft Office applications
- 32+ hours per week / full time schedule
- – schedule / 8 – 9 hour shifts (potential for a evening shift on a rotation basis)
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- Willing to raise and lower the American and company flags, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Admiral Security Services provides company issued uniforms at no cost to the candidate.
Additional training will be provided to obtain CPR, First Aid & AED certifications at no cost to the candidate.
Interested candidates can contact our Baltimore division office for additional information:
Admiral Security Services
|Join Us at Our IBM Job Fairs - http://ibmexpo.com/|
September 17, 2015 - Hagerstown, MD
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Clarion Hotel & Convention Center
We live in an amazing time of transformation for business. The convergence of social, mobile, cloud and big data & analytics is driving leaders to redefine the enterprise agenda. Front-office decision makers— across the entire C-suite, and including mayors, educators, heads of security, chief risk officers, physicians and public safety officials—are adopting technology as their business strategy, not just enabling business strategy. This new agenda is transforming businesses, from relationships with customers to every aspect of operations and culture. It’s also changing the workplace. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this new era. At IBM, we're looking for candidates in a variety of positions within Global Business Services.
IBM Global Business Services helps leaders transform their businesses with dedicated expertise in eighteen industries. Around the world, IBMers’ expertise in advanced research, analytics and technology helps clients envision the future and succeed. It’s exciting work to innovate with others and make the world work better—and a great opportunity for you. At IBM, you’ll help us make markets by transforming industries and professions with data. You’ll work to remake enterprise IT for the era of cloud. You’ll enable “systems of engagement” for enterprises, and you’ll lead by example. Don’t just join a consulting firm, join IBM.
DATE: TUESDAY- SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
Location: 901 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, MD 21740
This wildly popular event featuring exhibitors from all different trades, organizations, and businesses is one of the most popular Chamber events...
...AND NOW, IT'S ALSO A JOB FAIR! Recruiters, and companies looking to fill open positions, this is THE event for you!